Day 2 of my 21 day challange of grattitude and today its about appreciating ourselves and how we have grown with the experiences that we had in our life. We look back at younger self think how naive we were back then and we gone into adulthood we have learnt alot and that deserves appreciation.
Look at the smaller experiences that have changed the way you look at situations, and relise that there could been a better way to make decisions and settle differences and the way you approach relationships.
I look at the people that have been in my life and i know it took me along time to relize not everyone is your friend and some are so toxic and i had to make some big decsions and time to let people go, this was my turning point when when i made the choice to let people go and only have people in my life that are postitive and suportive and most of all understanding.
Walking away from situations that were no longer improvable, I had to walk away from my family as there toxic behaviour was not helping me and only causing me to question my self and along the way it destroyed my confidence and self esteem
Im grateful for the following:
- I am grateful for the person and the mother i am today
- I am happy with the changes and the constant improving on my self
- I am thankful for the people that are in my life and the ones that i have choosen to stay in my life
- I am grateful to the tools and the lessons i have learnt to deal with stressful situations
- i am grateful to the person i have become im resliant, confident and stronger then i ever was
- Everyday im grateful to continue to grow and make small changes
What experiences in life have you experienced that have you shaped you to the person you became today and what are you grateful for, i love to hear your stories.