I’m learning to let go of things I can not control and mending things that I have self sabotage, reconnecting with people and family. Some days it’s exhausting this healing buzz is not easy and learning new things and ways to do things has its own set of challenges.
What have I learnt so far from my journey..
- Don’t pass judgement till you know the facts.
- I’m actually in love and have missed this human.
- That it’s ok to say no.
- Putting my self first is priority.
- Asking for help.
- It’s ok to not be ok.
- I’m in control of my life and I make decisions that I feel is right.
- My children need to learn I’m not well and it’s not ok to be treated badly.
- Self care is so important.
- My passion and calling is helping people through my life coaching and support work.
- I have some amazing new people in my life.
- How I should be treated and what I deserve.
Im letting go of more things I can’t control and learning to just let things be if it’s ment to be it will be. As each week passes by with my living without violence course and counseling I’m becoming stronger person and more confident, I’m creating my life and how I want things to be, I protect my peace and myself. I don’t know what tomorrow will bring I just need to trust the process.