Day three- Humour
The good ole saying laughter is the best medicine, Humour is intergral part of life. We all faced with situations that cause us to worry and stress but we have to choose how we deal with this and the situations we are faced with. i could not say it any louder use humour in everything you do, laugh at your situations its a good way to give us strength and most of loosen us up.
I have learnt having a sense of humour has been my saving grace it has helped me get through the embrassing moments, the pissed of moments and the dam right dumb moments, along the way i have created a fuck it bucket and this where i just just throw crap in and deal with later.
Favourite funny things moment im grateful for:
- My daughters video calls ones always changing the filters on her face and it turns her into some wierd characters, where my other daughter is loud and has no filter so the things that come out of her mouth always makes me laugh.
- The funny things my grandson is doing now as he explores.
- When my legs decide they dont want to work and im sitting on the ground and all can do is laugh and think well fuck!!
- My parthner does the beaker look at me or makes odd noises
- My best friend always been around her and sharing our weird dark sense of humour.
- The kitten im hanging out washing and the silly thing is chasing pegs and rolling around my feet
- Watching dumb videos on animals doing silly things on you tube
“My crazy funny moments”
“Last not but least my funny animal video for you to watch and hope you have a giggle”
What ever life throws at you dont forget to laugh and while your at stop and have think about all the funny moments that helped you get through the crazy or just made you smile.