What does anxiety look like to me… My brain going around and around the constant over thinking and worrying, the calmy hands, breathing is really fast what ever the situation I react differently.
I had anxiety for along time and that follows with ocd my need for organisation other quirks,I don’t react well in stressful situations and recently been diagnosed with PTSD after years of abuse. I had to learn pretty quick what are my triggers and learning techniques to get me through the tough moments.
There are few types of aniexty and each one is different.
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) aniexty after a traumatic event.
- Separation Anxiety disorder the fear of been away from home and loved ones.
- Social anxiety disorder the fear of been judged by others in social situations.
- Phobia the fear of an object, situation.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder repeative behaviors.
- Illness aniexty disorder anxiety around your health.
The key is managing it for me staying fit, yoga classes and learning to breath through a attack and surround my self with positive people and surroundings, change my mindset.